WHEN TO QUIT GOLF
Most golfers develop a lust for the game, some become very successful, some just never make it all work out. The following are some signs of when it is time to quit, particularly when your group members keep asking if you like bowling all the time:
1. You have had three putts and your group members tell you that your still away.
2. You can remember for a week the one good shot you had in the round.
3. The ball retriever is the most often used piece of equipment in your bag.
4. You and your group have rules for Mulligans.
5. You have more than the regulation 14 clubs in your bag including 3 putters.
6. You leave the pin in when you are on the fringe 8 feet from the pin in the hope it will stop your ball.
7. You have the thought you that if you hole out from 140 yards you can still make bogie.
8. The starter leaves a one hour gap after your tee off time.
9. When you call fore on a par three, and everyone runs to the green for safety.
10. The club has named a pond in front of the green after you.
© 2002-2004 Logical Operations, LLC
All Rights Reserved - Terms & Privacy Agreement